Upgrade or Manage your Subscription
Free accounts will see UPGRADE where they can choose the new subscription level and enter payment information.
Starter members: Visit Choose Account to upgrade to Basic or Premium.
If you purchased your subscription through the app on iPhone, you’ll need to go directly to your iTunes settings on your iPhone to edit it.
1. Open the iPhone Settings app.
2. Tap your name.
3. Tap Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions,” tap “iTunes & App Store” instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.)
3. Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
4. Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won’t renew.
If you purchased your subscription through GooglePlay, you will need to cancel it via the GooglePlay app:
1.Go to your GooglePlay app
2.Tap the profile icon in the upper right corner
3.Tap Payments & Subscriptions
4.Tap Ride with GPS, and then Cancel Subscription.
If you currently have a paid membership through the www.RidewithGPS.com website’s billing service, go to Manage Subscription to make changes to your membership.
To view and manage your account settings, follow these steps from any page on Ride with GPS.
- Select your profile icon in the upper right corner
- Click Settings
- Click Manage Subscription
- Select “Free” from these options to cancel subscription, or select a different billing and subscription level to alter your subscription